Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What the hell!





For more information on PCOS: For women

Am I on my way to become a feminist?Eeeks!It gives me jitters just to think about this. I am happy being the kind of person I am.

Why does a BPO life affect our lives in a negative manner? This is a question I have often asked myself and failed to get a reasonable answer. Is it because the human body is really not equipped to handle the change which a night shift brings along? Certainly does not seem so in my case.

The past couple of months have easily wreaked havoc on my system, blessing me with eye infections, PCOS and a recent break up as well. Hmm! That's life as they say.

You cannot always live it happy! But what the hell? Am I so weak that I cant handle a ding in an otherwise normal life?

I can and I will live through this!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog